The Alliance of Dedicated Cancer Centers (ADCC) is a coalition of singularly focused cancer centers, leading the war on cancer. The mission of the ADCC is to assist its member cancer centers in advancing the nation’s understanding of the causes of cancer, cancer prevention, cancer diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. The ADCC is committed to providing innovative cancer therapies and the best possible care to patients, as well as disseminating knowledge about these therapies to the community at large.
Please click on any of the links below to learn more about our top-rated institutions.
- The Ohio State Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Columbus, OH
- City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, CA
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, FL
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, WA
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Miami, FL
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital, Los Angeles, CA